The RPG Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Definite site for RPG

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

ATTENTION! READ IMMEDIATELY!

Go down 
+2
Dream
Abyss Master
6 posters

Shall we change the website to a gaming site?
Yes
ATTENTION! READ IMMEDIATELY! Vote_lcap100%ATTENTION! READ IMMEDIATELY! Vote_rcap
 100% [ 7 ]
No
ATTENTION! READ IMMEDIATELY! Vote_lcap0%ATTENTION! READ IMMEDIATELY! Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 7

AuthorMessage
Abyss Master
Administrator
Administrator
Abyss Master

Male
Number of posts : 285
Localisation : Norway (cause that's the best country in the world)
Employment : Student, Administrator
Hobbies : RP-ing, gaming, reading, driving, drawing etc.
Registration date : 2007-03-31

ATTENTION! READ IMMEDIATELY! Empty
PostSubject: ATTENTION! READ IMMEDIATELY!   ATTENTION! READ IMMEDIATELY! Icon_minitimeMon Dec 03, 2007 11:51 am

Alright, ladies and gentlemen, we have been discussing among staff for some while now, and we have come to an agreement on a serious matter. However, we cannot do this without the support of our members.

We have been thinking about changing our RPG based site into a gaming site.

The site will then, hopefully, gain a larger audience, and then more activity. We will, of course, maintain RPGs as a part of the website, but we will concentrate more on general video gaming.

I urge as many as possible to post their opnions. It may be crucial to what is going to happen to the site in the future.

Last edited by on Mon Dec 03, 2007 2:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.legendofzelda.com/forums/
Dream

Dream

Number of posts : 9
Registration date : 2007-09-21

PostSubject: Re: ATTENTION! READ IMMEDIATELY!   ATTENTION! READ IMMEDIATELY! Icon_minitimeMon Dec 03, 2007 12:14 pm

I voted for yes. Since the site is still keeping its RP. It's just adding more things.
Back to top Go down
Acid_flier

Acid_flier

Female
Number of posts : 55
Hobbies : Im a artist (I sell prints)
Registration date : 2007-03-09

PostSubject: Re: ATTENTION! READ IMMEDIATELY!   ATTENTION! READ IMMEDIATELY! Icon_minitimeMon Dec 03, 2007 5:40 pm

Well.... I gess I will be going to have to say yes. I would like to see further activity in this site and it seems to be going through the slow phase. As long as it still maintains the RPG site to it, it wouldn't hurt for it to be based on something els. I hope activity will grow ^^
Back to top Go down
link 111

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2007-05-19

PostSubject: Re: ATTENTION! READ IMMEDIATELY!   ATTENTION! READ IMMEDIATELY! Icon_minitimeMon Dec 03, 2007 10:27 pm

i definatley would like to see this site as a gaming website. it would be alot better. but what wil you do with the name and url.
Back to top Go down
Teeler

Teeler

Male
Number of posts : 231
Registration date : 2007-02-24

PostSubject: Re: ATTENTION! READ IMMEDIATELY!   ATTENTION! READ IMMEDIATELY! Icon_minitimeMon Dec 03, 2007 10:49 pm

Of course, the sole mod of the forums says yes as well. This is definetly for the better.
Back to top Go down
Andoman
RPG Master
RPG Master
Andoman

Male
Number of posts : 27
Registration date : 2007-04-29

PostSubject: Re: ATTENTION! READ IMMEDIATELY!   ATTENTION! READ IMMEDIATELY! Icon_minitimeTue Dec 04, 2007 9:50 am

My vote is a big fat yes. A general gaming site offers lots more variety than an RPG site could. And anything that brings new life to this site is alright by me.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ATTENTION! READ IMMEDIATELY!   ATTENTION! READ IMMEDIATELY! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

ATTENTION! READ IMMEDIATELY!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The RPG Forum :: General Forum Talk :: RPG.com Times-
Jump to: